Thursday, November 19, 2020

Psalm 71:1

Psalm 71:1
In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be put to confusion.

One of the many blessings of living the Gospel is that it maps out for us a course of life. We are not wandering through a maze of confusion, trying to figure everything out for ourselves.

My map guides me through the darkest of days, through the swamps of dishonesty and deceit, through the quicksands of doubt and depression that would pull me down. I have a light that I follow and He has simply said,  "Come follow Me".

The foundation of my life is found in the scriptures. The words of prophets but mostly the words of the Savior himself have formed the path and the road signs of my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding Insights in the Psalms

I read a book this last year entitled "For Times of Trouble" (Spiritual Solace from the Psalms) by Jeffrey R. Holland.  I was so t...